Urgent Care & Walk-In Services
At Family Health NP Immediate Care we have a variety of medical equipment for special services and urgent care needs.
We have onsite facilities and equipment including:
- On-site x-ray with dedicated x-ray suite
- Procedure room for suturing/splinting/I&D
- In-house testing for: Strep, Influenza, Mono, Pregnancy, Urinalysis, GYN swabs and more
- On-site phlebotomy
- Immunizations and vaccinations
We also provide occupational medicine and testing such as:
- FMSCA DOT Driver Medical Exams (CDL Physicals)
- NYS DMV Vision Screening
- Pre-employment physical
- Workers compensation
Urgent Care Clinic in Ontario, NY
If you are an employer, call our office and ask about setting up an account for all of your employees. Learn more about our services or by calling our office at (315) 791-0050. You do not need an appointment for urgent care services. If you’d like to request an appointment for occupational medicine, telehealth, or medical marijuana, you can utilize our secure and convenient online form.